Accessorize or decorate with this lightweight and artistic bandana. Bring to your next festival, hang on your wall, or wrap around your fur baby on your next adventure! Made with a premium poly, and ethically created in the USA.
- 100% polyester jersey
- Ethically made in CA
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Sizing is 20" x 20"
- Super soft and lightweight
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- "Flashover n. the moment a conversation becomes real and alive, which occurs when a spark of trust shorts out the delicate circuits you keep insulated under layers of irony, momentarily grounding the static emotional charge you’ve built up through decades of friction with the world."
- This conceptual digital drawing is a psychedelic visual interpretation from this definition from 'The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows' - a Tumblr page by John Green who “creates beautiful new words that we need but do not yet have.”
- High quality sublimation printing allows this design to pop with color no matter how many times you wash it
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact