Printed on fine art giclée paper, this top-quality matte print is sure to bring some life to your walls. Available in multiple sizes and made locally in Eugene, Oregon.
- Ethically made in Oregon
- Archival pigment inks
- Thick and durable museum quality giclée paper
- High pigmentation for bright and beautiful colors
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- 'Orchid Queen' is originally an acrylic painting inspired by the divine feminine that's reflected back at us through nature and ultimately is mother nature. Psychedelic and fluid, the botanical vines grow from the energies of the life giving waters, and the Orchid Queen sits peacefully in gomukhasana, holding the power of all creation and manifestation.
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact