Accessorize or decorate with this lightweight and artistic bandana. Bring to your next festival, hang on your wall, or wrap around your fur baby on your next adventure! Made with a premium poly, and ethically created in the USA.
- 100% polyester jersey
- Ethically made in CA
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Sizing is 20" x 20"
- Super soft and lightweight
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- "Alazia" is a word created to describe the fear that you're no longer able to change. This low-poly digital drawing was inspired by this feeling and intended to transmutate the fear into freedom and acceptance of the nature of all things
- The red Sedona mountains stand still, to us as humans seeming so permanent yet with the moon phases behind, we are reminded that all life has cycles and changes, and that time is all based on perspective. As they say, "the only permanent thing in life is impermanence".
- High quality sublimation printing allows this design to pop with color no matter how many times you wash it
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact