Accessorize or decorate with this lightweight and artistic bandana. Bring to your next festival, hang on your wall, or wrap around your fur baby on your next adventure! Made with a premium poly, and ethically created in the USA.
- 100% polyester jersey
- Ethically made in CA
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Sizing is 20" x 20"
- Super soft and lightweight
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- 'Morii' is a made up word for the "the desire to capture a fleeting experience"
- This conceptual digital drawing was created as a visual exploration of this strange feeling that we have all experienced, but perhaps didn't quite have the verbiage to describe
- Filled with symbolism from the tropical plants to the ouroboros and visionless eyes - but we'll leave some of it up for your own interpretation
- High quality sublimation printing allows this design to pop with color no matter how many times you wash it
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact