This eco-conscious, supportive, and breathable sports bra is made with 100% recycled polyester spandex providing a stylish look and flexible fit. Wear from your next hot yoga class to the gym. It is moisture wicking, fast drying and antimicrobial. Ethically cut & sewn in the USA, made with love.
- 84/16 recycled polyester/spandex
- Ethically made in CA
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Wicking & Antimicrobial
- Supportive, no slip band
- Flatlock stitching and band in black
- High quality sublimation print
- Available in sizes XS - XL
- Perfect fit
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
FIT AND FUNCTION
- The breathable eco-fabric and form-fitting band allow for breathability and comfortable support
- Lightweight, durable, and recycled fabric makes these your next go-to for an eco-conscious sports bra
- Moisture-wicking, antimicrobial, fur-resistant and fast drying
- Wear them relaxing or being active, from hot yoga to the hiking trails
- This cosmic design was created with inspiration from the stars, the patterns that repeat from the universal level down to the microcosmic level, and how behavior, awareness and intention intertwine to create our human experience
- Third eyes are weaved throughout, amongst star like mandalas symbolizing cosmic perception and intuitive awareness
- Named after the Sanskrit word for "mental impressions" or “the impression of, the impact of, the action we perform with full awareness of its goals”, this artwork reminds you of the power you have over your reality, your habits and your perspectives. The contents of our minds color our views of ourselves and others, but you are able to have mastery over your mind to create the positive samskaras your higher self asks of you.
- High quality sublimation printing allows this design to pop with color no matter how many times you wash it
- Please expect slight difference in color from digital to print
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact