Printed on fine art giclée paper, this top-quality matte print is sure to bring some life to your walls. Available in multiple sizes and made locally in Eugene, Oregon.
- Ethically made in Oregon
- Archival pigment inks
- Thick and durable museum quality giclée paper
- High pigmentation for bright and beautiful colors
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- A deep terracotta gives this monochrome print an earthy feel
- A radiant woman intertwines with 2 lilies, a bluebird and mandala background
- The Anandamaya Kosha is the 5th energetic sheath apart of the Kosha system that this digital drawing is named after. The Anandamaya Kosha is also referred to as our 'bliss body' - the experience of bliss that is at the core of our being
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact