Accessorize or decorate with this lightweight and artistic bandana. Bring to your next festival, hang on your wall, or wrap around your fur baby on your next adventure! Made with a premium poly, and ethically created in the USA.
- 100% polyester jersey
- Ethically made in CA
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Sizing is 20" x 20"
- Super soft and lightweight
- "As Within So Without" is a digital drawing inspired by the beautiful Hindu Temple, Swaminarayan Akshardham in Delhi, India. Temples are a place where humans can come together with their gods, go inward and connect with divinity. This piece is a representation of that feeling, showing that the magic found outside of us in sacred places may also be found within us.
- Earthy rust and gold hues
- Detailed architecture and a centered mandala
- High quality sublimation printing allows this design to pop with color no matter how many times you wash it
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact