Printed on fine art giclée paper, this top-quality matte print is sure to bring some life to your walls. Available in multiple sizes and made locally in Eugene, Oregon.
- Ethically made in Oregon
- Archival pigment inks
- Thick and durable museum quality giclée paper
- High pigmentation for bright and beautiful colors
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- "Alazia" is a word created to describe the fear that you're no longer able to change. This low-poly digital drawing was inspired by this feeling and intended to transmutate the fear into freedom and acceptance of the nature of all things
- The red Sedona mountains stand still, to us as humans seeming so permanent yet with the moon phases behind, we are reminded that all life has cycles and changes, and that time is all based on perspective. As they say, "the only permanent thing in life is impermanence".
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact