Printed on fine art giclée paper, this top-quality matte print is sure to bring some life to your walls. Available in multiple sizes and made locally in Eugene, Oregon.
- Ethically made in Oregon
- Archival pigment inks
- Thick and durable museum quality giclée paper
- High pigmentation for bright and beautiful colors
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- "Wisp" is originally a gouache and acrylic painting inspired by the fluid and vibrant colors of the beta fish. The wispy beta is surrounded by shimmery golden ocean while it swims towards a geometric mandala portal.
- Ocean life is one of my favorite inspirations - so much of it is surreal and psychedelic even in its natural form. Fish with bizarre patterns and unreal hues, bioluminescent creatures and literal alien like beings surviving in insane conditions. The ocean is a constant reminder of the magic in our world and that anything is possible.
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact