Printed on fine art giclée paper, this top-quality matte print is sure to bring some life to your walls. Available in multiple sizes and made locally in Eugene, Oregon.
- Ethically made in Oregon
- Archival pigment inks
- Thick and durable museum quality giclée paper
- High pigmentation for bright and beautiful colors
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- The 'Be Here' bandana is created from an original acrylic painting by Sammi Lee
- The analogous color scheme of purples and oranges gives a captivating feel, balanced with the cool and warm hues reminiscent of a vivid sunset or vibrant flower
- The trippy, 3D geometry has a dimension of movement, amplified by the gradients and play between light and shadow. It could be opening or closing, micro or macro, but either way it's no doubt a place you can get lost in
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact