Printed on fine art giclée paper, this top-quality matte print is sure to bring some life to your walls. Available in multiple sizes and made locally in Eugene, Oregon.
- Ethically made in Oregon
- Archival pigment inks
- Thick and durable museum quality giclée paper
- High pigmentation for bright and beautiful colors
- Each purchase plants a tree
- Made on demand. Allow 5-7 business days before shipment.
- Seshat was the ancient Egyptian goddess of wisdom, writing, architecture, astronomy, and mathematics. She is credited with inventing writing and is said to have been the one who laid the foundations of temples so that they were in sacred alignment with the stars and dimensions. She is generally scene wearing a leopard like print symbolizing the stars, holding a palm stem to track the passage of time and wearing a 7 pointed star on her head.
- The original painting was created over 3 years and traveled multiple states, to the top of a mountain next to an observatory, to many live painting shows and nature sessions. It was originally inspired by an alternate and deep meditative state, and the symbolism of Seshat was not known until much later.
- 'Temple of Seshat' represents divine synchronicity, cosmic connection throughout all of the stars and the ancient wisdom that we all have the ability to tap into.
- Each purchase plants a tree with One Tree Planted
- 1% of total yearly revenue is donated to 1% for the planet
- Donations to Carbon Fund help offset production and shipping impact